Monday, August 10, 2009

The Twins Are Here...

Proud Mommy and Daddy of Twins Kamaya Rose and Kyler Jacklyn Peterson and of Kathryn Til Peterson
Kamaya Rose... Above
Kyler Jacklyn... Above
Kyler Jacklyn...Above
Kamaya Rose... Above

Congradulations Zak and Loni and Kit. I am so excited to be an Aunt of Twins... That is so exciting I am so glad the twins and Loni are doing well... Kamaya and Kyler are doing great I went to see them last night and for them being delivered at 34 weeks they are doing great. I couldn't hold them which made me sad but I will get to soon. Kamaya was 4 lbs. 4 oz. and Kyler was 4 lbs. even. Kamaya was 17 inches long and Kyler was 16 1/2 inches long. I will post more info as I get it... Loni is also doing great she had a hard time not being able to hold them but eventually that night she got to hold them.
Come to find out Baby B (Kamaya) was stressed with each contraction, and her heart did not like that. So long story short at 12:16 today, Monday the 10 of August Zak and Loni had two very beautiful, premature girls! Loni was such a champ as she went through the emergency c section, and only nearly died once! I am not lying her blood pressure dropped to 40 over 20. Other than that she is an all star and is recovering great! The twins are just like their Mama. They needed Oxygen domes for a short time and are now breathing room air and are doing wonderful. In-fact they even got their first baths which is a big step for premature twins.

1 comment:

  1. Samanth thanks for coming and seeing us, you are the best! You are always right there for everyone. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete