Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Brecklyn my Princess

I just want to tell you all how much Brecklyn means to me. She means the world to me. I love her with all my heart and I could not live with out her. She is the most beautiful and most precious thing in the world to me. I am however sad that she has grown up so freaking fast. I can’t believe that it was over a year ago that I gave birth to her. I had to do everything for her and now she is a big girl walking and talking and doing things on her own like eating. She can now say so much and knows so much. She can say the following and knows the following:

SHE SAYS

DUCK
CAT
MAMA
DOGGY
DADDY
HI
HOT
UP
BABY
ABBY
PAPA
BYE BYE
YIAYIA
YUCK
MORE IN SIGN LANGUAGE

BODY PARTS

MOUTH
NOSE
PIGGY'S
HAIR
KNEES
LEG
BUTTON

ANIMALS

COW
DUCK
CAT
DOG

She is now learning what the potty is I can’t wait but at the same time my baby girl is growing up. I miss having a baby in the house (don’t worry mom not any time soon) and being able to hold her until she falls asleep that only happens every once in awhile now that she is older. The day I had Brecklyn I could not believe how much my life changed and how much my love for something or someone can be turned on just like that. I literally fell in love with that little princess that god sent to me and placed across my chest. I could not believe that she now belonged to me and that she was mine and that I made and created her. I will always love her and cherish her till the day I am no longer living. I love her more then life itself and would do anything for her. Thanks for listening to me brag about my beautiful smart baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment