Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Poor Princess


My baby girl Brecklyn has been sick for 3 days now... She has had Diarea and has been vomiting. Her diapers have been really dry too.. She went from 6 PM-7 AM with very little urine in her diaper. She has had an ongoing fever that won't go away at about 101 degrees. I have been giving her motrin and she will act better for about an hour then start acting upset and sick again. She is very Dehydrated I started giving her Pedialight last night and she has managed to keep it down but she still won't eat and hasn't for a couple days. I took her to Primary Children's Hospital due to the Dehydration factor and fever that won't go away. I tried to take her to Kid's Kare but they won't accept Altius ( Stupid I know). We waited for two and a half hours and the only thing they could do is send me home and tell me that it is a bug that is going around and to keep her off milk and on Gatorade and Pedialight. They did nothing for my poor little one. She has been sleeping alot too. I had to miss work on Monday due to my baby sitter not able to make it and so I have had to be at work the rest of the week and I have had nothing but emotional break downs I feel so helpless in so many ways I am at work and can't be there for my baby, there is nothing i can do to make her feel better, and at work I have got nothing done because I am so worried about my princess. Also I just want to thank Dad and Jackie for being there for me and helping while Sean was in school and thanks to Jackie for thinking about my feelings I really appreciate it. Sorry Mom that you are sick and can't see your grandbaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment